Friday, February 10, 2012

Reiker learning Rally?

So I may or may not have promised a friend that if she entered her golden in the next rally trial, I'd enter Reiker.. heh.
Archie's in Excellent now, which I suspect is a long term plateau for us. So, Reiker's prepping for novice.
Mary invited us to her Rally intro class on Wed nights, so we went. He was doing fairly well, focused, then someone in the class squeaked a toy. 10 minutes later, I was able to mostly get his focus back, then Mary took out a ball.. sigh.
Aside from his toy obsession though, his focus is quite nice. PREMACK forever.
His heel is non existant, but his stay is good. I'm working Helix's backwards walking stuff, with hope it'll transition nicely into heel. Otherwise, the judge might get to watch us do the course in reverse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment