Sunday, March 27, 2011

International Don't Be a D*ck Day!

Sorry for the non-West post. I've been away all weekend, and West spent some time with Chris. He hasn't been with him for a while, and Chris sort of started out where they left off. This proved to be a bit stressful for West, so I just let Chris know he needs to start back at the beginning. Things will progress far more quickly the second time, though!

Anyway, I'm home now. West has a playdate on Wednesday, so hopefully I can remember a camera!

This post, though, is about a video I think you should watch. It's great for anyone who feels passionately about any subject. I think there should be an entire day dedicated to the theme, see blog title. Anyway, here ya go.

Phil Plait - Don't Be A Dick from JREF on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. nice piece of video. thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete