Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Zisc! Another Westpaw Review

We love Westpaw, mostly because they offer this fantastic one-time replacement guarantee. I can test a toy out with Reiker, if it's not tough enough, they'll give me a free one (usually then an Archie-only toy) and I'm not out anything!

The WestPaw Zisc is a flexible frisbee toy made from Zogoflex rubber. It floats, stays on top of the snow pretty well, and doesn't mind being frozen or out in the hot sun. I expect you could dishwasher it, if you had a dishwasher!

I got my first one from a booth at an Agility trial in 2009 or so. It was blue, and Archie loved it immediately:

From Archie

From Archie

From Archie

He played with it on and off for a couple years. When I brought Reiker home, Reiker played with it a bit, but then I left it with him unattended by mistake and it ended up with a hole in the middle! I was immediately reassured by the guarantee policy, and traded it for an Orange one.

A terrible photo, but Archie shows his glee to have a Zisc again!

From Archie
"Yipeeeee!"

From Archie
"It's mine. You can't have it."

From Archie
"Oh but just throw it? Please?"

It's also good for tugging on:

From Archie

But mostly for fetching:

From Archie

And some video of the dogs playing with it:



1 comment: