Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pics! and Fun! and Friends!

So, I'm away until Thursday night, still caring for my sick kitty and housesitting for a little fearful pom mix. But that doesn't mean West doesn't have any fun!



He's decided that if Chris keeps bringing him toys stuffed with Tuna, he must be a decent guy!


I love this picture, cause West looks camouflaged in the snow. And is next to Chris. I'm half certain that by the time I get home, West will not remember me and we'll start all over. We shall see.


Yum yum yum! These stranger-danger guys can be yummy!


This is the only decent shot ever taken of West. He's always in this pose.



Wheeeeee!



I don't even know what to say about that.


My dog always looks like a moron in the snow..


See?


West looks cute. Archie just looks.. dumb..


These two make a much better photo pair. Their colours match.


You cannot have full extension without full compression...


Good ears...

And many many more over at the Picasa Web Album!

No comments:

Post a Comment