Saturday, December 11, 2010

A little catch up

A few days ago, West was outside when vikki came home unexpectedly. The gate is frozen open so I've been leaving it. He doesn't go far. He was in the yard when she came with archie to return him to what she thought was an escaped yard. She came into the yard, at night, and he barked about 4 times. I called him in and crated him. She came in, I crated Archie, then let him out. He did a little OMG SCARY stuff for about 30 seconds, then I got some cat food and thought to grab the camera:





Also, I won a Turkey Squeeze Meeze from Premier!! I got it in the mail and gave it to west and he loved it. I pulled out the camera, and got basically no interaction with the toy. Silly pup.



The turkey no longer has a left foot, no longer squeaks, and will be destuffed and donated to a less-chewy dog. I also got a tennis tail in the package, which my sister's low drive labradoodle LOVES, so she might try it for agility training. If it's not a hit, arch and west can have it to destroy, maybe.

And as usual, there's a whole slew of photos on West's album. Go browse through the new ones.
I wanted both boys to try one of these cheese chews. I knew archie liked the small one. So I held it so I could get it back from them! Here's west with it. He loved it. They're PRICEY though. Anyone want to mail him a himalayan dog chew, or know of a different brand/supplier, PLEASE let me know! I've got an account and can order from the company, but they're still unbelievably expensive.



Now I'm off to process a bunch more West photos for you guys. Also, I dunno if you've noticed, but I added some ads to the RSS and to the blog page. If this is super annoying, or you see any nasty ads, let me know and I'll decide what I'm going to do about it.

1 comment:

  1. That chew looks great. I will have to check them out for my dog. A Christmas gift perhaps?

    ReplyDelete