Saturday, January 8, 2011

I need new titles..

I'm awful at writing titles, but the blog is ugly without them. Hmph.
West had a fairly quiet day. I taught my first Control Unleashed class this morning, so he relaxed at home in his crate. This afternoon, I left his crate open while I did various things and he stayed in it for a couple hours, then started lying on top of me, getting into things, pawing my belly, biting my fingers while I was typing. Heh. He's such a normal puppy some days.
His bite inhibition is AWFUL though. owww!
I trimmed his nails today too. He doesn't love it, but when there's popcorn as a paycheck, he puts up with it.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain....I often finish my blog post and then spend ages scratching my head with my paws and staring at the space where the titles goes and trying to think of something to put.

    I thought it was just me because everyone else seems to come up with titles no problem.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete